Serious Entrepreneurs

My name is Michael Friedman. I am 56 years old happily married father of 2 university students, a daughter 22 and a son 20. Recently I found myself in a corner, totally depressed and trapped in a job completely reliant on the rollercoaster economy. The bills kept on coming; commission checks trickled and faded. I needed to make a change and the change had to be immediate. I needed to take control but after 30 years in one industry, what else could I possibly do to earn a living for my family?

In desperation, I took my search online. I felt there had to be an opportunity out there. I can’t tell you how many online businesses I researched and joined and how disappointed I was in each and everyone. Then by pure accident or fate I came across a website, just like the one you are looking at now. This was a turning point in my life. Now I love life again and can’t tell you how great it is to work my own hours, be my own boss, go on vacations where and when I want to and last and most importantly spend more time with my family and friends. After 30 years I am finally living the life I have always dreamed.

I am now an Internet Marketer and part of an organization that is completely dedicated to its members. This organization operates on the basis of integrity, leadership, and training, coaching and mentoring. It provides a proven, replicating, internet marketing business. A business based on a personal, emotional, and financial commitment. A platform of education is provided that no one could put a price tag on.

This is a real business and my time is valuable. I can only work effectively with a select few new applicants each week. If you are serious and committed to achieving excellence please C1ick here for details.

MY STORY

If you’re like me, you do not make decisions impulsively. I‘ve spent the last 30 years in various sales and sales management positions, always earning a living but really wanting more than just a living. I spent a lot of money and more importantly time in finding the right Internet Marketing Community for me and finally learned the lesson that there really is no Get Rich Quick System to be found.

Every legitimate Internet business requires a solid Business Plan and a measurable Return on Investment. Those who know me well, know I am a person who does not take to change easily. However recently, I made the biggest change in my life. I entered a Business that provides me with education, training, and ongoing support. I have the privilege of being in a community of like minded network entrepreneurs and being mentored by the industries most recognized and successful network marketers.

I have been provided with a duplicable step by step system that allows me to copy a proven success formula, virtually a “Business in a Box”. This is a perfected Network Marketing platform that can be applied by those who have little to no internet experience or seasoned internet marketers alike. I’ve made the plunge and have never looked back. I couldn’t be happier. How about you? FIND OUT HERE

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MLM Vs Top Tier Direct Sales Marketing

     MLM businesses are a dime a dozen in today's highly competitive world. Many MLM business owners are struggling to find new reps to sign up for a number of reasons. On the other hand are top tier direct sales marketing businesses, where a onetime payment is made rather than long term residual incomes. Which is the better option? For many who are facing the struggles of the MLM market, top tier direct sales are a better option.

MLM Difficulties
     In MLM, business owners must get signs ups under them, who will also get signs ups, and so on. This type of business scheme does work, but with the increasing awareness that people have, and the ability they have to gather any information they need and want, it has been hard to get those sign ups. In addition, many are faced with rising costs for advertising, the inexpensive email marketing campaigns are not effective, and people sign up and leave quickly. The MLM industry is not as appealing to the white collar business professional.

Top Tier Difference
     With top tier direct sales, it is far easier to get a year's worth of residuals in one day. Rather than having to watch sign ups and distributors come and go, and earn only small checks for the small amount of time they stayed out, many have found a different mode of making money. Top tier direct sales are called this because of the higher caliber of people that this model attractions over traditional MLM opportunities. Under this program, a product or service is rated at a higher level and the payout to the business owner is much more substantial. There are no residual incomes here, but the sizable payment received as commission for the sale is much higher than what most MLM business owners receive from a year's worth of residuals.

Making Top Tier Direct Sales Marketing Work
     One of the best ways to put top tier direct sales marketing to work is to use attraction marketing, the method of creating a brand for yourself that draws people to you and therefore leads to their investment in your business. There are many methods to creating attraction marketing, all of which are highly affordable, rather easy to use and highly successful.

This includes:
• Producing videos
• Article writing techniques
• Using blogging services
• Attracting leads through brand recognition
• Social networking

      By creating a web presence for yourself, you allow for more people interested in your business to find you, to learn about you and to trust in you. Personal branding is all about developing the recognition of those around you. In top tier direct sales marketing, this can help you to reach that top tier of business professionals who are most likely to respond to you and most likely to invest in your business.

     Attraction marketing can be highly effective with top tier direct sales marketing. For those still considering MLM businesses, keep in mind that you can use attraction marketing here, but because of the fast turnaround in the industry, you may have to spend a lot more time re-branding yourself.

For additional information on MLM and Top Tier Direct products and network marketing please C1ick here

No comments:

Post a Comment