Serious Entrepreneurs

My name is Michael Friedman. I am 56 years old happily married father of 2 university students, a daughter 22 and a son 20. Recently I found myself in a corner, totally depressed and trapped in a job completely reliant on the rollercoaster economy. The bills kept on coming; commission checks trickled and faded. I needed to make a change and the change had to be immediate. I needed to take control but after 30 years in one industry, what else could I possibly do to earn a living for my family?

In desperation, I took my search online. I felt there had to be an opportunity out there. I can’t tell you how many online businesses I researched and joined and how disappointed I was in each and everyone. Then by pure accident or fate I came across a website, just like the one you are looking at now. This was a turning point in my life. Now I love life again and can’t tell you how great it is to work my own hours, be my own boss, go on vacations where and when I want to and last and most importantly spend more time with my family and friends. After 30 years I am finally living the life I have always dreamed.

I am now an Internet Marketer and part of an organization that is completely dedicated to its members. This organization operates on the basis of integrity, leadership, and training, coaching and mentoring. It provides a proven, replicating, internet marketing business. A business based on a personal, emotional, and financial commitment. A platform of education is provided that no one could put a price tag on.

This is a real business and my time is valuable. I can only work effectively with a select few new applicants each week. If you are serious and committed to achieving excellence please C1ick here for details.

MY STORY

If you’re like me, you do not make decisions impulsively. I‘ve spent the last 30 years in various sales and sales management positions, always earning a living but really wanting more than just a living. I spent a lot of money and more importantly time in finding the right Internet Marketing Community for me and finally learned the lesson that there really is no Get Rich Quick System to be found.

Every legitimate Internet business requires a solid Business Plan and a measurable Return on Investment. Those who know me well, know I am a person who does not take to change easily. However recently, I made the biggest change in my life. I entered a Business that provides me with education, training, and ongoing support. I have the privilege of being in a community of like minded network entrepreneurs and being mentored by the industries most recognized and successful network marketers.

I have been provided with a duplicable step by step system that allows me to copy a proven success formula, virtually a “Business in a Box”. This is a perfected Network Marketing platform that can be applied by those who have little to no internet experience or seasoned internet marketers alike. I’ve made the plunge and have never looked back. I couldn’t be happier. How about you? FIND OUT HERE

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Simple Steps of How to Make Money Online


If you have the desire, need and most importantly the passion and commitment to make money online, the solution will be obvious. Imitate someone who has already had the kind of success you want, and copy them. This is more or less true of any business: Don't re-invent the wheel when you can follow a path to success that you know has worked before.

At the beginning, you are doing all your research and compiling information. In effect you are doing your due diligence to your new opportunity. You need to be confident that you are getting off to the right start, that you have chosen the right niche, with the right type of products. However, all this information is never going to help if you don't have a plan of action, and this is the step where most people fail.

In order to get past this major obstacle you need to have a system. Information is key but equally important is the plan on how to put to work what you have now learned.The most effective method to do this is by working with a coach or a mentor who can guide you step by step. This can and will make a dramatic difference in the quality and speed of your progress. A coach can see your potential mistakes and provide solutions. They have traveled this road before you. They know what obstacles lay ahead and can prevent you from making these same errors in judgment. This is exceptionally important if you want to learn how to make money online and do it as efficiently and quickly as possible. Why struggle when there is definitely an easier way?

By now, you want to get your business moving to be profitable as soon as you can. You know that trial and error is not the answer and that having a coach or mentor will get you there more quickly. Now, all you have to do is find the right mentor, a mentor who has achieved the kind of success you want to attain.

They will give you the guidelines, and it's your job to put them to action without permitting yourself to become distracted. You know for yourself that there will be lots of people and programs telling you that they have an easier, faster more profitable. If you lose your focus and start jumping from one coach to another or one program to another you will find yourself on a treadmill without a glimmer of progress. Stay focused and you will experience successful results.
The road to success starts with education and research. If done with passion and tenacity anyone can accomplish incredible, overwhelming financial rewards.

For more information please C1ick Here

No comments:

Post a Comment